Jim Cockrum – CES III Conference 2015
CES III Videos
Over 500 people joined Jim, his team, & the most successful Amazon sellers in our community for 3 days PACKED with valuable information from world-class experts on business growth, sourcing the best products, private labeling, automating your business, creating multiple income streams, and much more (keep reading)…
If you’d like world-class instruction on how to use the Internet
as a creative business-building tool, then these videos are for you.
What Was The CES Event About?
- General purpose: We went in depth into the three online biz models that I teach with experts and successful students teaching on each topic.
- Professionally Recorded & Edited Videos of CES III: We put more resources into the video crew and equipment this year than ever before! Watch some of the sample videos on this page to get a feel for the quality of the recordings.
SOME of our topics included:
- Growing your Amazon, eBay or online selling business while automating all aspects.
- How to find numerous, highly sought after, under served niche opportunities on Amazon (never taught on stage before ANYWHERE).
- Numerous profitable product sourcing strategies including how to source products locally, online, at trade shows, direct from manufacturers, and overseas.
- Launching your own private label products using the simplest possible strategies.
- Using Email marketing, Social media, video and creative content strategies to grow your business, expand your audience or get more clients.
- Duplicating Jim’s approach to online success by launching multiple income streams.
- Meet many of my favorite experts, successful students and partners at an event unlike any other you’ve ever attended (I PROMISE)!
- Discussion about very real risk of losing your Amazon account at no fault of your own and exactly what your options are and how to protect yourself.
Dan Miller, President of 48 Days LLC, specializes in creative thinking for increased personal and business success. He believes that meaningful work blends our natural skills and abilities, our unique personality traits and our dreams and passions. Dan is active in helping individuals redirect careers, evaluate new income sources, and achieve balanced living. He believes that a clear sense of direction can help us become all that God designed us to be.
- Brett Bartlett – started with a few hundred dollars and the PAC course a few short years ago and now has a large team launching new products constantly on Amazon.
- Jason Tay – International ProvenAmazonCourse.com success story/student and private label maverick.
- Jason Miles – Co-creator of the Proven Self-Publishing Course & Best-Selling Author of Instagram Power, Pinterest Power, & many others.
- Andrew Cavanagh – co-founder of OfflineBiz.com and thought leader on the topic of earning a great income by helping businesses use the internet as a creative marketing tool.
- Robyn Johnson – Proven Amazon selling expert and creative contributor to the PAC course. Time management expert.
- Barrington McIntosh – has built an online empire while living on the beach in Jamaica. One of the most compelling Amazon selling success stories you’ll ever hear.
- Dan Hollings – past clients include talk show hosts, NY Times best-selling authors, universities, and businesses. Dan headed the mega-successful Internet strategy team for “The Secret” movie. In recent years, he has focused on Amazon and is an expert at insuring yourself against Amazon shut down.
- Ryan Reger – Ryan and his wife, Melane, have been making a full time income online since 2008. They started by selling furniture on Craigslist and their own website and now focus on Amazon FBA with wholesale, liquidation, private label and consulting. Ryan has written three books – Real Wholesale Sources, Beyond Arbitrage, and Private Label the Easy Way.
- Linda Tyler – took over her husband’s eBay business and put it on steroids. She developed a system to easily obtain liquidations and eventually set up the national liquidator network.
- Gary Baird – got serious about FBA in September 2011. He and his wife, Alisha, now run the business together and he is one of Jim’s top coaches.
- Jim Cockrum – building a multiple income stream empire. Lessons I’ve never shared before anywhere else.
- Dozens of success stories.
- Informative, expert panels.
- World-class sponsors offering tools & services to help you grow your business.
- Plenty of time for networking and building mastermind groups!
|Jim Cockrum – CES III Conference 2015 – procrack.net.part1|
|Jim Cockrum – CES III Conference 2015 – procrack.net.part2|
|Jim Cockrum – CES III Conference 2015 – procrack.net.part3|