Procrack.info complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends content from access when properly notified.
To file a copyright infringement notification with ProCrack.info you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright/DMCA takedown requests are only processed if the following requirements are met:
– Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
– Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
– Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Crackit.info to locate the content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the content.
– Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
– State that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
– State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will suspend access to content from our website. If a counterclaim is not filed, or is unsuccessful, access to the content is permanently suspended from our service.
Contact information of the party reporting the file, which may include name, email address and physical address will be given to anyone attempting to access the content.
* In order to improve your complaint’s review, please attach the file documental approvement of rights of material or activity (scanned document with stamp and signature), full data of organization that claim for rights.
Filings may be made by submitting a written request from the contact page.